I saw many bloggers and Booktubers do the 25 bookish Facts tag and I though what a cool way for people to learn things about you. Here are some facts about me
- I learned to read very late- as a child I had difficulties reading and didn’t like it.
- I prefer physical books- though I have an E-reader I often forget the books I have on it and grab my physical books first.
- I prefer hardcovers.
- I love reading on my bed the most.
- When I am reading I like to drink coffee or tea.
- I prefer independent bookstores (but I don’t have many where I live)
- I take the jacket off my hardcovers when I am reading them.
- I prefer series to stand-alones.
- Historical Fiction is my least read genera.
- I can’t read in a moving car but I can read on a train.
- For the past two years my most read genera is fantasy.
- I’m an adult who read YA and I’m ok with that.
- I am a mood reader.
- I own more books then I have read. (My TBR is overflowing)
- I listen to classical music while I am reading.
- If I need to stop reading, I need to finish the current chapter. I can’t stop in the middle of a chapter.
- I read more female writers than male writers
- I’m a slow reader
- My favorite author is Rainbow Rowell
- The Nancy Drew series was my favorite growing up.
So those are twenty facts about me. I couldn’t think of twenty-five lol.